Monday, April 25, 2011

The Devil Made me Do It

We've been called all sorts of things. Racist. Bigots. Morons. Terrorists. Trailer Trash.And now......Satan Worshipers. Could I make this stuff up? It says so right here in the newspaper from jolly old England. You know the same place where are forefathers kicked some ass a couple hundred years ago.
Atlas Shrugged
Order here from
Amazon

Now, I have read "Atlas Shrugged" by Ayn Rand, in fact I credit that very book for opening my eyes and getting me politically involved. While it isn't the most easy to read book, a fluent novelist, Rand was not, but I couldn't put the damn thing down. Mainly because so much of it is coming true. No, I am sure there isn't a secret hiding place in the mountains, but there are many who have given up.

I haven't seen the movie yet, but then the last time I went to the movies was somewhere around 1985 or so. So here's my thing - Obama said he was reading a book on Reagan a while back when he was on one of his vacations. So if one follows the left's logic, this would mean that since Reagan was a conservative and a Republican, then Obama must be as well. Makes sense to me.

Because someone reads a book or sees a movie doesn't mean they follow exactly the same philosophy as the writer. If that were the case when I saw the movie "Deep Throat" I ...never mind, let's not go there. You get the point.

The left continues to grasp at straws. They will try anything to make us look bad, to the point, like this article proves, it is ridiculous. But I guess when you have nothing else to bring to the table you can only bring the scrpas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. We appreciate your input.