Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Trust Us We're With The Government



Here are some mostly random thought from my Tea Party perspective on what has been going on lately and where we go from here.
Since I consider myself to be a member of the tea party movement, I (especially according to the mainstream media)must be paranoid and believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories. After all this is what we right wing nut job bloggers do, think everyone is out to get us. Of course, unlike some of our left wing nut job bloggers, who call their opponents names, stop allowing comments and then "temporarily" shut down their blogs, we aren't afraid to defend our beliefs.


So here goes. First there is the whole David Petraeus situation. I wrote about this morning on my other blog so I'll just link to it and you can read it if you wish. Do you really believe anything Jay Carney says?

carney
AP file photo
Then this morning I see that the Obama administration is suing Papa John's for sending out some spam to people's cell phones. The "I don't trust anyone" in me can't help but wonder if this is has anything to do with last week's announcement by Papa John's that they will need to cut down their labor force because of the cost of Obamacare. Coincidence? Actually i am waiting for a class action lawsuit against them or some other company which announces the same thing from the poor employees who lose their jobs. It stinks to be out of work, but this (for now) is the United States which believes in the free enterprise system and free markets. This is another case where the government is trying to control the markets. 

Then there has been a lot of chatter about states seceding from the union. Evidently there is a page on the White House website where you can go to sign a petition asking your state to secede from the union. I haven't been to this site and I have not and will not sign this petition. (and won't link to it) Again my "I don't trust anyone especially the White House", tells me this can't be a good thing. The same people who send me the stuff about seceding are the same ones who send me stuff about how many guns and bullets Homeland Security are buying. Think about it, do you want to add your name to a government list saying you want to secede from the union? 
Help a friend,
buy here

I know those of you on the left who read this blog (providing you can while in rehab) don't think there is ever, ever, ever, any voter fraud in the country, but can anyone explain how you can have 141% voter turnout in one county? This is what happened in St. Lucie county in Florida, and they voted Republican. I'm sure Eric Holder is investigating this and any other reports of voter intimidation.

Finally, here is a link to a book written by a local patriot. Please help support the local economy and buy it, damn it. .

So where do we go from here? as a movement we need to focus on issues not candidates. Constitutional issues mostly, free speech, freedom of religion, free markets, these are all under attaqck. 

2 comments:

  1. 109% voter turnout in Cleveland
    59 phili election divisions vote 100% for Obama
    4000 vote correction on Early voting due to a 1Am unauthorized recount.
    MOVE ON - nothing to see here, the one, won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papa john commercial with Peyton Manning promising something big for the Super Bowl is making me excited to see it. Gov't sues Papa Johns , Papa Johns uses FCC controlled airways to send Obama a message. Could be a priceless moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. We appreciate your input.