Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Time to Come Out of Hiatus

Now that the local political scene is heating up, I guess it is time for me to come out of my self imposed exile to once again report on the goings on here in Massachusetts. I'm sure all of my loyal follower (you know who you are) will be happy to listen to my political ponderings and pontifications.


This looks like it is going to be an interesting election season in the state. Our current governor retired a few months ago and won't be seeking reelection creating all kinds of opportunities for Democrats, Democrat Lites and Real Republicans. I'll be keeping an eye on this race as time goes on. It seems that former Lt. Gov. little Timmy Murray has decided not to run which surprised many, but not all. There has been one Republican candidate who has actually identified himself as a member of the Tea Party, Mark Fisher of Shrewsbury, as well as a couple of moonbats.

And right here in this neck of the woods we are actually going to have a race for our State Senate seat, a seat which has been held by looooooooong term incumbent Steve Brewer who recently learned  he actually is supposed to be working for the "Vox Populi." I have to admit I am surprised about this one. So far two Republicans have announced their candidacies for the seat, James Ehrhard of Sturbridge and Mike Valanzola of Wales. In act I just left Valanzola's official announcement ceremony and I can say there were a lot of big guns standing behind him at the podium.

So with all this good stuff happening, I just had to dust off the blog so I can add my bits and bytes to the fray. And I promise, I won't even ask why the chairperson of the Sturbridge Board of Selectmen recently resigned his seat. The only thing I will say is isn't this the kind of thing we expect over there in Southbridge?

Finally, if you are interested you can like my Facebook page, Paul Roy Jr and see what else I have been writing lately. You thought I just went away? Nope. Found a new place to wax poetic on the national stage at a place called Guardian Liberty Voice. Check it out, there is something for everyone there and it is the fastest growing internet news site out there, catching up quickly to the big guns. I only wish I could say I had something to do with it.

Anyway, I'm back so tell all your friends, I would tell mine if I had any and maybe we can have a laugh or get pissed off together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. We appreciate your input.