Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gomez on the Attack

It seems Gabriel Gomez has finally come out fighting and has attacked Ed Markey well sort of. The republican candidate  for Senate has bravely and boldly called the long time US Representative "Pond Scum". Yup, that's it.

I still haven't heard him attack any of Markey's votes raising taxes, raising the deficit or supporting Obama's policies which have hurt the economy. I haven't heard anything calling Markey a career politician, who if elected will be there until he dies, much like another democrat from Massachusetts. Nope, none of that.

I get it, Gomez was a Navy Seal, he answered his country's call and is doing it again. Well then get out there and fight for what you believe. If you really are a republican then go after Markey. Point out the fact that he is nothing but a career politician who has always done whatever the Democrat leadership wants. You can be a Democrat light if you want, but tell me what makes you better than Markey.

I get it a real Republican can't win in Massachusetts, we need to be more like Democrats if we want to get anywhere, I get it, I certainly don't agree with it, but I get it, so give me something to get excited about.

If you are so inclined and want to donate to the Gomez campaign, you can click here.


1 comment:

  1. Malarky wants your guns! He wants to ban knives at logan airport despite them ALREADY being banned there - TSA be damned.
    gomez is stick stickly but he isn't a entrenched Democrat for life. If you stay home Malarky will win.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. We appreciate your input.