Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update on Sales Tax Update

My last post concerned the defeat of a proposed amendment in the Massachusetts house by the Democrat which would have rolled back the state sales tax. I guess I am not the only one who thinks this is a problem.

This link is to a blog post written by the bu the House Minority Leader, Bradley H. Jones Jr. and makes he also wonders why the Democrats keep looking at raising taxes instead of lowering them.

The Capitol View: House Minority Leader’s Statement on Defeat of Sales Tax Rollback Amendment

I have yet to find the actual roll call vote on who voted how, but I think it is safe to assume that those representatives listed on the blog voted to lower the taxes. Come November perhaps we can get some more names added to this list? Even better, maybe we could be the majority party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. We appreciate your input.